Peter Byrom continues to share his faith journey as told in the chapter he contributed to Coming to Faith Through Dawkins. He discloses how challenging Richard Dawkins on why he wouldn’t debate William Lane Craig led to him becoming something of a YouTube sensation! Peter also shares why he believes apologetics is important and what the final nail in his atheist coffin was.
For more on some of these arguments, see Unbelievable? Is there a new New Atheism?
For Coming to Faith Through Dawkins: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Coming-Faith-Through-Dawkins-Christianity/dp/0825448220
For William Lane Craig’s response to The God Delusion, from Oxford 2011: https://youtu.be/fP9CwDTRoOE?si=0QORpANPSZob4e-m
“The Case for Christian Theism” documentary about William Lane Craig’s 2011 UK Tour:
• Subscribe to the Unapologetic podcast: https://pod.link/1622170986
• More podcasts, free ebook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Watch Unapologetic YouTube playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2Ds_nyh5gM_0OQDM3me0ZjLcNg2345GX
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For our apologetics courses: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate