‘Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence’ is often used as a maxim by skeptics against modern miracle claims and Biblical miracles.
Christian apologist Jonathan McLatchie and atheist blogger Jonathan Pearce debate the ‘prior probabilities’ involved in miracle claims and the evidence for the resurrection.
For Talk About Doubts: https://talkaboutdoubts.com
For Jonathan McLatchie: https://jonathanmclatchie.com
For Jonathan Pearce: https://onlysky.media/tippling
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate