Where did modern science come from? Contrary to popular atheist accounts of the conflict between science and faith, Glen Scrivener argues that Christianity gave the framework of an intelligble universe invested with order that scientists set out to explore.
For The Air We Breathe: https://www.thegoodbook.co.uk/the-air-we-breathe
Enter the prize draw for one of 5 signed copies of Glen’s book by sharing this podcast on social media using the hashtag #PremierUnbelievable
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate