Thousands have been flocking to Asbury University in Kentucky after a chapel service turned into a 24/7 revival outpouring. Justin is joined by guests as he asks: What are the true marks of revival? What are the blessings and concerns that accompany this student-led awakening?
Timothy Tennent, president of Asbury Theological Seminary shares what has been happening on campus. Author and podcaster Alisa Childers voices her thoughts and concerns about the revival, and pastor and author Gavin Ortlund shares his thoughts on the awakening, and how it maps onto historic moves of God.
For Timothy Tennent: https://timothytennent.com/
For Gavin Ortlund: https://gavinortlund.com/
For Alisa Childers: https://alisachilders.com/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate