New Testament scholars Dale Allison and Justin Bass discuss their different approaches to the evidence for Jesus’ resurrection.
Bass, author of ‘The Bedrock of Christianity: The unalterable facts of Jesus’ death and resurrection’ says the evidence from the core historical facts points to a resurrection. Allison, author of ‘The Resurrection of Jesus: Apologetics, Criticism, History’ is less certain that these facts lead us to a bodily resurrection.
For a 30% discount on Justin Bass’ book: https://lexhampress.com/bedrock
For Dale Allison: https://www.ptsem.edu/people/dale-c-allison-jr
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/donate-unbelievable-2022
• Get our ‘Confident Christianity’ course: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable