Humanist leader James Croft leads a thriving godless congregation in an otherwise declining network of Ethical Societies. Does their story mirror that of many declining churches in the west?
He talks to Paul VanderKlay who pastors a small church in Sacramento while engaging a growing internet following. What is the future for godless and God-believing communities?
For James Croft: https://onlysky.media/author/jcroft
For Paul VanderKlay: https://www.youtube.com/c/PaulVanderKlay
• For conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://my.premier.org.uk/donate/donate-unbelievable-2022
• Get our ‘Confident Christianity’ course: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable