The Big Conversation - Episode 3 | Season 4
What does the science of brain chemistry and consciousness tell us about the nature of our mind and our cosmos?
Recorded live at The British Library London, leading psychiatrist and philosopher Dr Iain McGilchrist, author of the influential books ‘The Master and his Emissary’ and ‘The Matter With Things’ engages in conversation with Christian neuroscientist Dr Sharon Dirckx author of ‘Am I Just My Brain?’. They discuss brain science, consciousness and God.
For the bonus audience Q&A video, updates and more shows sign up at: http://www.thebigconversation.show
Take our survey! https://survey-star.net/mcgilchrist
For Iain McGilchrist: https://channelmcgilchrist.com/
For Sharon Dirckx: https://www.theocca.org/author/sharon-dirckx/
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation.
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate