The Big Conversation - Episode 2 | Season 5
Is post-Christendom a brave new world or a culture in collapse? Can ancient wisdom still offer answers to the modern problems of life?
Rod Dreher is Senior Editor of The American Conservative and author of bestselling books including ‘The Benedict Option’ and ‘Live Not By Lies’. Louise Perry is a journalist and campaigner against sexual violence. Her book ‘The Case Against The Sexual Revolution’ explains why today’s liberal hook up culture has been bad for women from a purely socio-evolutionary perspective. They discuss Christianity, the sexual revolution and the future of the West.
Watch this episode now at thebigconversation.show
• For bonus content, updates and more shows sign up at: http://www.thebigconversation.show
• Take our survey! https://survey-star.net/rodandlouise
The Big Conversation is a video series from Premier Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier Unbelievable? in partnership with John Templeton Foundation.
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate