The Big Conversation - Episode 5 | Season 4
Is Artificial Intelligence a friend or foe of human flourishing? Does faith have any part to play in the robotics revolution, and the race to upgrade our bodies and even escape our planet? What does the future hold for humans?
Astronomer Royal Lord Martin Rees author of ‘On The Future’ and Christian bioethicist Dr John Wyatt author of ‘The Robot Will See You Now’, discuss these questions alongside clips from interviews with robotics experts Nigel Crook and David Levy.
For bonus content (including an hour of extra interview material with Nigel Crooke & David Levy), updates and more shows sign up at http://www.thebigconversation.show
Take our survey! https://survey-star.net/rees
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation.
For Lord Martin Rees: https://www.martinrees.uk/
For Dr John Wyatt: https://johnwyatt.com/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate