The Big Conversation - Episode 4 | Season 4
Why do people convert to belief in God? Is it rational do so?
Graham Oppy is Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean of Research at Monash University, Australia and a well-known atheist thinker and author. He engages with Guillaume Bignon a Christian philosopher from France whose book ‘Confessions of a French Atheist’ tells the story of his adult conversion to Christianity.
Watch the video of this episode at The Big Conversation website
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation.
For bonus content e-book, updates and more shows sign up at http://www.thebigconversation.show
Take our survey! https://survey-star.net/oppy
For Graham Oppy: https://research.monash.edu/en/persons/graham-oppy
For Guillaume Bignon: https://www.tyndale.com/p/confessions-of-a-french-atheist/9781496443021
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate