As the global pandemic subsides, the way the Covid lockdowns were implemented in churches still divides Christians. The Frankfurt Declaration has been signed by church leaders who are concerned that civil and religious liberties are being eroded by Government overreach.
One of the signatories is Anglican priest Jamie Franklin, a co-host of the Irreverend podcast. He has been critical of the church’s handling of Covid saying it fell into line with restrictions too readily. He discusses the issues with John Stevens of the Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches (FIEC) who believes that the government mandates were appropriate for what was known at the time.
For Jamie Franklin: https://irreverendpod.com/
For John Stevens: https://fiec.org.uk/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate