Bible scholar NT Wright answers a listener question on whether the Bible allows women to teach in churches, including the passage from 1 Timothy 2 v 11-12 “A woman should learn in quietness and full submission.
I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.” Tom explains why he believes these verses have been taken out of context to forbid female church ministry.
• Subscribe to the Ask NT Wright Anything podcast: https://pod.link/1441656192
• More shows, free eBook, newsletter, and sign up to ask Tom your questions: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate