How important is it to get our doctrine right? Why read the Bible if theologians can’t agree on its interpretation? Whose books do you disagree with that you’d still recommend? NT Wright responds to questions about differences on doctrine and theology.
• Subscribe to the Ask NT Wright Anything podcast: https://pod.link/1441656192
• More shows, free eBook, newsletter, and sign up to ask Tom your questions: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate