Could the story of Christianity really be true? How do we make sense of suffering if so?
Dan Paterson is the author of ‘Questioning Christianity’, which seeks to make sense of Christianity to skeptics and doubters. He engages with Dean Mayes who was an atheist, but whose intellectual journey and work as a nurse in intensive care have caused him to reconsider Christianity in recent years.
For Dan Paterson: https://www.questioningchristianity.com
For Dean Mayes: http://www.deanfromaustralia.com
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate