A new bill to allow assisted dying is being debated in the UK parliament. Should people of faith support those with terminal illness being able to end their own life?
Rabbi Jonathan Romain of the Religious Alliance for Dignity in Dying says ‘yes’. Dr. Mark Pickering of the Christian Medical Fellowship says ‘no’.
For Jonathan Romain: https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/religiousalliance/
For Dr. Mark Pickering: https://www.cmf.org.uk/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate