Andrew Bunt, Emerging Generations director at Living Out and author of ‘Finding Your Best Identity’, is a same-sex attracted Christian who has chosen celibacy and believes marriage is male-female. Charlie Bell, a gay Anglican vicar who also works as a psychiatrist, is the author of ‘Queer Holiness’ and wants to see gay marriage accepted in the church.
In a live show with audience Q&A they discuss sexuality, gender and identity, recent controversy in the CofE over gay blessings, and what the Bible says about marriage and LGBT.
Give today and receive our e-book ‘Why You Can Believe’ https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate/
For Andrew Bunt: https://ivpbooks.com/finding-your-best-identity
For Living Out: https://www.livingout.org/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate