Episode 3 | Season 3 of The Big Conversation. Social commentator Douglas Murray engages theologian NT Wright on whether Christianity still makes best sense of the world in a post-Christian age, and how to address the growing meaning and identity crisis in the West.
For bonus content, updates and more shows, sign up at http://www.thebigconversation.show ??
We’d love to know what you think of the conversation! Take our survey: https://unbelievable.memberstar.club/page/609baf73407d065a53243156/TzkWp
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation
• For NT Wright: https://spckpublishing.co.uk/broken-signposts
• For Douglas Murray: https://douglasmurray.net/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate