Do we need to reconsider the moral status of animals? What does the Christian worldview tell us about animals? Do we change our attitudes towards animals if we believe they have capacity for pain and pleasure, challenging anthropocentric views, advocating for animal rights, promoting vegetarianism and critiquing speciesism? Or closer to home people often ask ‘will I see my doggie if I get to heaven?’.
Host Roger Bolton is joined by Joyce D’Silva and Nathan Rittenhouse to debate this thorny issue on Unbelievable. Joyce D’Silva is Ambassador Emeritus for Compassion in World Farming, the leading charity advancing the welfare of farm animals worldwide. Nathan Rittenhouse is a speaker and preacher and co-founder of the podcast Thinking Out Loud.
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate