How should Christians understand the Adam & Eve story in Genesis? Is it scientifically plausible that humanity can be traced back to a first human couple? What does it mean for the concept of ‘Original Sin’?
These and more questions are discussed by Christian philosopher William Lane Craig, author of the new book ‘In Quest of the Historical Adam’, and computational biologist Joshua Swamidass, author of ‘The Genealogical Adam & Eve’.
At the end of the show Ruth Jackson talks to Tim Moyler about the evangelistic resource ‘Living & Telling’.
For William Lane Craig: http://www.reasonablefaith.org
For Joshua Swamidass: http://www.peacefulscience.org
For Living & Telling: https://www.agape.org.uk/living-and-telling/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate