Glen Scrivener’s book ‘The Air We Breathe: How We All Came to Believe in Freedom, Kindness, Progress & Equality’ makes the case that our belief in modern human rights & values are a direct product of the Christian story that shaped the West.
New Testament critic Bart Ehrman, whose own book ‘The Triumph of Christianity’ tells the story of how the faith swept the world, responds to Glen’s view that our embrace of equality, compassion and sexual consent are uniquely Christian.
For ‘The Air We Breathe’: https://www.thegoodbook.co.uk/the-air-we-breathe
For Bart’s live April 9th event with Mike Licona: https://www.bartehrman.com/did-the-resurrection-of-jesus-really-happen-bart-ehrman-mike-licona-debate/
• For Conference & live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• More podcasts, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Rest of the world: https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportunbelievable
• Get our ‘Confident Christianity’ course: http://www.premier.org.uk/course
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PremierUnbelievable