How should we treat the Bible? Inerrant? Infallible? Does it contain errors? Tom answers questions on the nature of the Bible as well as related issues such as whether the Reformers were right to concentrate solely on scripture rather than church tradition, and whether there is a ‘trajectory hermeneutic’ when it comes to issues like slavery in the Bible.
• Subscribe to the Ask NT Wright Anything podcast: https://pod.link/1441656192
• More shows, free eBook, newsletter, and sign up to ask Tom your questions: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate
For prize draws, bonus content and to ask a question sign up at www.askntwright.com
For a 20% discount on The Bible For Everyone go to https://spckpublishing.co.uk/the-bible-for-everyone and enter discount code NTWRIGHT at checkout.
For the poetry book mentioned near the start - ‘Five Quintets’ by Michael O’Siadhail https://www.amazon.co.uk/Five-Quintets-Micheal-OSiadhail/dp/1481307096