With COP26 the United Nations climate change conference underway in Glasgow, Justin is joined by climate change campaigner Antonia Godber and scientist Hugh Ross of Reasons to Believe.
They discuss the science of climate change, whether we are heading towards a tipping point, climate ‘alarmism’ and practical solutions.
For Antonia Godber: https://parentsforfuture.org & https://cop26coalition.org/peoples-summit/how-to-talk-to-kids-and-parents-about-climate/ & https://www.instagram.com/the.harmless.kitchen/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate