A Public Order Bill in UK Parliament proposing ‘buffer zones’ could potentially criminalise pro-life activity or even silent prayer outside abortion clinics.
Lois McLatchie of ADF UK says the bill threatens civil and religious liberty and is not ‘pro-choice’ for women. Ann Furedi, former head of BPAS the UK’s leading abortion provider, says the legislation is necessary to prevent distress to women who access abortion providers.
Support our End Of Year Appeal: https://gtly.to/aAxRk0kQs
For ADF UK: https://adf.uk/
For BPAS: https://www.bpas.org/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate