Episode 2 | Season 3 of The Big Conversation. Prof Nick Bostrom, director of the Future of Humanity Institute at Oxford University and Prof Rosalind Picard, director of the Affective Computing Research Group at MIT debate the philosophical and spiritual questions raised by AI. Could AI become conscious? Are we living in a simulation universe? Could technology be the key to immortality?
For bonus content, updates and details of the Douglas Murray & NT Wright livestream sign up at http://www.thebigconversation.show?
We’d love to know what you think of the conversation! Take our survey: https://survey-star.co.uk/technology?
The Big Conversation is a video series from Unbelievable? featuring world-class thinkers across the religious and non-religious community. Exploring science, faith, philosophy and what it means to be human. The Big Conversation is produced by Premier in partnership with John Templeton Foundation.
• For Rosalind Picard https://web.media.mit.edu/~picard/?
• For Nick Bostrom https://www.nickbostrom.com/
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate