Welcome to the latest episode of Unbelievable? where we confront the challenging relationship between Christianity and anti-Semitism, shedding light on Christianity’s role in the troubling history of prejudice. The show embarks on a profound journey through the intricate history of Biblical Israel and its contemporary implications in the strife-ridden Middle East. In a region marked by breathtaking violence and conflicting narratives, we strive to make sense of both current and historical bloodshed.
Join us as we delve into the origins of Israel as described in the Bible’s Old Testament and explore how this narrative intertwines with the chequered and disputed history of the Middle East. To help us are two experts, Dr. Darrell Bock, a renowned New Testament scholar and New York Times best-selling author and Dr. Krish Kandiah, a distinguished social entrepreneur, writer, speaker, and expert in refugee resettlement, who provides a unique perspective on the modern-day implications. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter at premierunbelievable.com for a chance to win this month’s prize book!
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate