The deity of Jesus is a doctrine that typically divides Muslims and Christians. However, Dr Abdulla Galadari, author of ‘Quranic Hermeneutics’ believes the Koran doesn’t reject the Gospels’ view of Jesus - it interprets them.
He engages with Christian theologian of the Trinity, Dr Joshua Sijuwade as they discuss the commonalities and differences between the Koran and the Gospels.
For Joshua Sijuwade: https://philpeople.org/profiles/joshua-r-sijuwade
• Subscribe to the Unbelievable? podcast: https://pod.link/267142101
• More shows, free eBook & newsletter: https://premierunbelievable.com
• For live events: http://www.unbelievable.live
• For online learning: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/training-and-events
• Support us in the USA: http://www.premierinsight.org/unbelievableshow
• Support us in the rest of the world: https://www.premierunbelievable.com/donate